You need to apply for course offered at CAT Degree College through the college’s administration and admission office.
The Prospectus & Application form is available priced at Rs.50/-. The completed application form filled in the candidate’s own writing, along with relevant documents may be submitted to reach the office before the stipulated dates announced by the University.
Admissions are governed by the rules and regulations of the Osmania University in force. A provisional list of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the college notice board and no postal information will be sent. All admissions are provisional.
Details of courses, combinations and second languages offered are given in the prospectus. Read the application form carefully before filling up the relevant columns.
Candidates should submit their application forms along with one xerox copy of the following certificates.
1. Memorandum of marks of Intermediate Public Examination or equivalent.
2. Transfer Certificate from the Institution where the candidate last studied.
3. Date of Birth certificate / SSC Memorandum of marks.
4. Migration Certificate by the students coming from Universities other than
5. Bonafide Certificate.
6. Income Certificate of the Parent / Guardian.
7. Nativity Certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer.
8. Caste / Community Certificate from on Officer, not below the rank of Mandal Revenue
Application must be submitted in the college on or before the stiputlated date as announced by the Osmania University.